The Dillon Super 1050 is the most advanced reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate the common cartridges from 32 ACP up through 30-06.
The Super 1050 has an automatically indexed shellplate, a built in primer pocket swager, and features mechanically adjustable primer seating. An electric case feeder is standard equipment on the Super 1050.
This heavy duty machine is capable of loading 1,000 to 1,200 rounds per hour and carries a one year warranty.
The Casefeeder from Dillon Precision ships with one of four Casefeed plates which are listed below. The number of cases that the Casefeeder can hold will depend upon the cartridge type. Typically the Casefeeder will hold 600 38 Special cases or 500 223 Rem cases. Small pistol Casefeed plate
.32, 380, 9mm, 38 Super, 30 Carbine
Large pistol Casefeed plate
40 S&W, 10 mm, 38 Special and larger, 7.62 x 39
Small rifle Casefeed plate
204 Ruger, 222, 223 Remington
Large rifle Casefeed plate
22-250 and larger
HOW IT WORKS
Repeatability and efficiency
The Super 1050 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition, in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the Super 1050 will keep you well supplied, without using up all of your free time.
Rifle and Pistol
The Dillon Super 1050 will produce match-quality ammo for over 35 different rifle and pistol calibers. The Super 1050 comes complete with one caliber conversion, dies, case feeder, low primer alarm and the primer feed for the corresponding primer size for whatever cartridge you order it for.
The basic Super 1050 includes:
You will also need (at minimum):
- Auto indexing shellplate
- 1 set of dies
- Built in primer pocket swager
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Electric casefeeder
- Low Primer Alarm
I suggest that you also get:
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
- Die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different casefeed plate.
- If changing primer sizes, you will need the appropriate primer system conversion
- Powder die DP-20064
- OR the Super 1050 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.